torsdag, september 18, 2003
For English readers:
This site is in Norwegian, but I'll update it for English readers once in a while as well. I'll post the occasional rant concerning my country's ridiculous foreign policies and equally ridiculous government, about current affairs from Norway & elsewhere, possibly about my fave football team, Lillestrøm SK and their latest games, but certainly about table hockey, the big sport in the small format. Visit my club here.
On a more cosy note I'll be keeping track of my wife Rachel's pregnancy as well. She's now 3 months pregnant with our first born baby, and our worlds are about to change completely around the end of March, beginning of April.
My name is Trygve, I am 27 years old and reside in Oslo, the capital of Norway. Faves include table hockey (currently ranked 9th in Norway), football (watching rather than playing, as I am talentless), politics (hard left), environmentalism (support your local Greenpeace) and mouthing off at idiots. See you later!
This site is in Norwegian, but I'll update it for English readers once in a while as well. I'll post the occasional rant concerning my country's ridiculous foreign policies and equally ridiculous government, about current affairs from Norway & elsewhere, possibly about my fave football team, Lillestrøm SK and their latest games, but certainly about table hockey, the big sport in the small format. Visit my club here.
On a more cosy note I'll be keeping track of my wife Rachel's pregnancy as well. She's now 3 months pregnant with our first born baby, and our worlds are about to change completely around the end of March, beginning of April.
My name is Trygve, I am 27 years old and reside in Oslo, the capital of Norway. Faves include table hockey (currently ranked 9th in Norway), football (watching rather than playing, as I am talentless), politics (hard left), environmentalism (support your local Greenpeace) and mouthing off at idiots. See you later!

