<$BlogRSDUrl$>

onsdag, oktober 08, 2003

News from Norway!
Hello and welcome back! Due to not having the time I've not written anything for a couple of days, but today I found time for a little update. And what news we have for you today!

** Remember the article I mentioned from an Oslo periodical explaining in most vulgar terms how to get to have sex with muslim girls? Well, the shit's really hitting the fan, as predicted. A poor guy who shares the name of the journalist that wrote that rather crude and vulgar piece was beaten up by a gang of immigrants the other day, and both magazine, editor and the journalist have received death threats. No surprise at all, and I must say: Not altogether unmerited. I just feel sorry for the chap that got the shit kicked out of him for having the same name as the idiot journalist. I'm no religious man, but blasphemy really pisses me off; it's just not cricket.
** Meanwhile in politics, it seems the government might be kicked this autumn. Not that anything at all will change, you see, but it's always nice to see disappointed Conservatives.
** Our overpaid bunch of clowns from the men's national team in football get ready to take on the minute Luxembourg, with no bets being placed against the match finishing 0-0, as always.
** Meanwhile, in the ever-recurring assortment of absurd news items, I'm baffled to be able to bring you this piece. Some tosspot in the government has decided it would be a good idea to force sports fishermen to eat every single last fish they catch, bannning the much-used practice of catch-and-release popular among fishermen. Despite there being any scientific documentation to imply that the fish are bothered by this practice. What a bunch of MORONS!
** Photo enthusiasts may want to take a look at this collage of images from a Norway preparing for the winter. Lovely
** Actually, speaking of ridiculous news items, here's another one.

More coming up later, possibly. Keep well :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?