<$BlogRSDUrl$>

fredag, februar 13, 2004

Baby update

With only seven weeks remaining (yes, less than two months!), my wife's belly is massive, and it's all baby in there! We still do not know the sex of the toddler, of course, but he or she is really getting big now (40 cm according to a book I read, and something like 2 kilos).

I can even feel it moving inside there now, and I can feel its body in there. Damn, this is going to be so much fun! Although the birth itself will see me at a stressed-up level hitherto unknown. We went to a birth prep course last Sunday, and watched videos of eight births. That experience has made me change my perspective on women altogether. They are the strong sex, we men are a bunch of wimps. Seriously. Just wait until you experience it yourself.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?