fredag, mai 07, 2004
Back at long last
It's been far too long, I know - indeed almost three months since I last updated the blog. Let's not dwell on that and instead concentrate on the great things that have happened!
Friends, I AM A DADDY! Our wonderful son came to the world on the 21st April at 2.35 pm local time at Ullevål Hospital here in Oslo. Technologically advanced as I am I can of course give you the full media coverage on our lad already - you can visit my wife's homepage to see pictures of little Aksel Lie-Olsen.
| Picture 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Video
I cannot adequately describe the emotion, joy, happiness and everpresent sense of complete harmony I have felt in these two weeks since the birth of my little boy, so I'll leave it to your imagination. He is a happy little boy and the centre of our universe from now and forever.
It's been far too long, I know - indeed almost three months since I last updated the blog. Let's not dwell on that and instead concentrate on the great things that have happened!
Friends, I AM A DADDY! Our wonderful son came to the world on the 21st April at 2.35 pm local time at Ullevål Hospital here in Oslo. Technologically advanced as I am I can of course give you the full media coverage on our lad already - you can visit my wife's homepage to see pictures of little Aksel Lie-Olsen.
| Picture 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Video
I cannot adequately describe the emotion, joy, happiness and everpresent sense of complete harmony I have felt in these two weeks since the birth of my little boy, so I'll leave it to your imagination. He is a happy little boy and the centre of our universe from now and forever.

