<$BlogRSDUrl$>

torsdag, mai 13, 2004

Links galore!
Following up on the political storm over in the USA over Rumsfeld's and Bush's war crimes, who they now frantically try to pin on lower-level funcionaries in Iraq, some of these links will undoubtedly be of interest:
*Bartcop.com specialices in ranting and raving against the government, frequently well-written and interesting
*Zepp helps you define the concept of 'fascism'
*Try understanding the American mentality today! It's not easy, but useful
*News from Babylon offers the dissident view from within the lion's belly.
*Strange Fruit: Right Wing Americans work themselves into Genocidal Frenzy is the rather suggestive, nevertheless very well-written, article of the same website, shedding some light on the bloodthirst in your average Conservative household over there
*While on the topic of American chauvinism - I recently happened upon this article in merit. Read and nod in agreement...
*antiwar.com monitors the bloodbath in Iraq from a critical perspective
*Keep track of the cost of the war calculated by the estimates from the Congressional Budget Office

Let's not forget what dreaded day laid the foundations, or at least provided the theoretical rationale (ok, gave Bush the lame excuse he needed) for the Iraqi war.
*Here you can engulf yourself in the many questions and unsustainable explanations surrounding the 9/11 catastrophy
*9/11 conspiracy offers yet another bunch of links and elaborations around the same questions regarding the real truth behind the carnage in New York.
*"Former German Minister's Newspaper Interview Rips Open 9-11 Official Lies" reads this impressingly long headline!
*Electronic Iraq is good for the inside view from this USA-tormented country.

*Alternet.org is an excellent, well-researched website with in-depth articles whose common trait would be that "the official version is wrong, here's why", I presume. Sounds interesting, check it out!
*evilrepublicans.com claims to be "a trusted name in political satire since 509 BC". Well I don't know about that, but they are funny!
*An excellent blog to keep track of political mumbo-jumbo and the general culture of lies and hypocrisy here.
*Draft Registration here! At least for the "adult non-homosexual population". I had a good chuckle, anyway!
*A good and well-written blogger touching on the subject of American Hegemony - the corporate fascism of George W Bush and the Republican administration.
*Expanding on the topic of the corporate fascism introduced by Bush and his Republican likes, the reader will do well to check out this blog. Fave quote: "Empire and the all-American version of fascism is the Cheney raison d'etre Bush is little more than a reformed drunk from a New World Order family, a semi-acceptable front man for the neocons. Cheney's the Straussian intellect behind Bush."

*Meanwhile, it's a case of what happens when escaped mental patients get hold of a computer over at The Watcher Files.

*Today, I came across another brilliant website with ambitions of social documentary - take a look at American Pictures today.

Finally, for today's glimpse into the world and minds of the sick freaks that are American conservatives, check out
*All American Patriots' site. I believe they define 'All American Patriot' as "someone who spent the Vietnam war taking cover in Texas and working on a nasty alcoholic and cocaine addiction because his dad's friends kept him/her out of trouble and which, years later, and despite losing the election, got him/her into the White House". Ah, the irony of it all.


More writing from my part on some of these topics coming up tomorrow (I know I've said that before, but I'll do my best)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?