fredag, mai 07, 2004
New stuff - look to your right
Well, I didn't put it there because it looks good - go on, check out my terrific little World map. I do want to know where you're from, you know. Alternatively, pass the word on to all your friends about this blog (if they're interested in Norway, speak Norwegian or just are weird).
In return, here's your daily dish of blog-tastic links!
Links galore, just for you, my friend!
*Irish Republican Media - no further introduction required :)
*Politics1.com provides ample documentation on everything you need to know in American politics (if this doesn't suffice, you need a shrink!)
*Turning to football, or soccer as some of you undoubtedly call it, the website of the League of Wales carries distinctly marginal interest. Well, unless you like Welsh football. But let's be honest, who cares?
*While we're on the subject of the human psyche, Swedish-speaking people with an interest in psychology (all five of you) will enjoy this site on the famous Stockholm Syndrome
*Yet more insight into warped minds from this information-rich compendium of links to nutty extremist groups of all creeds and colour. A good laugh is guaranteed, and you'll feel much better about yourself afterwards. Think about it
*Enough of all that, let's get back to the football. Tony Kempster, non-league football statistician par excellance, wins today's "Anorak" award
*Personally I enjoy following the Dr. Martens Southern Football League. I'm a big fan of Havant & Waterlooville, just don't ask why. OK?
*WE'VE GOT WOMBLES OVER HERE follows the real fan's club, AFC Wimbledon of the Combined Counties League. Love'em.
*Before I let go of the subject of Welsh league football, I should point you to Welsh Football Magazine. The independent voice of Welsh football. Yep, some people take great interest in the fortunes of Newi Cefn Druids and their divisional colleagues in Cymru. it really is a mad world we live in, folks...
*World Soccer News carries a broader perspective than the chaps over at WFM. I can't vouch for the quality of the site though, I'll have to read it more thoroughly first.
*...but this one is great. Scottish non-league football, anyone? Superb!
*Wait, there's more: Here's another one.
Hope that keeps you happy for a while! Laters...and don't forget about that stuff to your right!
Well, I didn't put it there because it looks good - go on, check out my terrific little World map. I do want to know where you're from, you know. Alternatively, pass the word on to all your friends about this blog (if they're interested in Norway, speak Norwegian or just are weird).
In return, here's your daily dish of blog-tastic links!
Links galore, just for you, my friend!
*Irish Republican Media - no further introduction required :)
*Politics1.com provides ample documentation on everything you need to know in American politics (if this doesn't suffice, you need a shrink!)
*Turning to football, or soccer as some of you undoubtedly call it, the website of the League of Wales carries distinctly marginal interest. Well, unless you like Welsh football. But let's be honest, who cares?
*While we're on the subject of the human psyche, Swedish-speaking people with an interest in psychology (all five of you) will enjoy this site on the famous Stockholm Syndrome
*Yet more insight into warped minds from this information-rich compendium of links to nutty extremist groups of all creeds and colour. A good laugh is guaranteed, and you'll feel much better about yourself afterwards. Think about it
*Enough of all that, let's get back to the football. Tony Kempster, non-league football statistician par excellance, wins today's "Anorak" award
*Personally I enjoy following the Dr. Martens Southern Football League. I'm a big fan of Havant & Waterlooville, just don't ask why. OK?
*WE'VE GOT WOMBLES OVER HERE follows the real fan's club, AFC Wimbledon of the Combined Counties League. Love'em.
*Before I let go of the subject of Welsh league football, I should point you to Welsh Football Magazine. The independent voice of Welsh football. Yep, some people take great interest in the fortunes of Newi Cefn Druids and their divisional colleagues in Cymru. it really is a mad world we live in, folks...
*World Soccer News carries a broader perspective than the chaps over at WFM. I can't vouch for the quality of the site though, I'll have to read it more thoroughly first.
*...but this one is great. Scottish non-league football, anyone? Superb!
*Wait, there's more: Here's another one.
Hope that keeps you happy for a while! Laters...and don't forget about that stuff to your right!

