mandag, mai 09, 2005
Yes, yes, I know...
...Have a Rant has just been forgotten about, and I can only say (for those that might be reading this, that is) that I'm sorry. I'll try and do something about it.
Not that there's nothing to write about, you know. Since my last posting way back in September last year, the election campaign has started in Norway (and it's looking quite good for the centre-left so far), Lillestrøm has changed their head coach (thank God for that one), my son has had his first birthday (I can scarcely believe it myself) and I'm approaching my 29th birthday and not feeling good about it at all.
Anyhow, I'll try to be more around from now on. Promise.
...Have a Rant has just been forgotten about, and I can only say (for those that might be reading this, that is) that I'm sorry. I'll try and do something about it.
Not that there's nothing to write about, you know. Since my last posting way back in September last year, the election campaign has started in Norway (and it's looking quite good for the centre-left so far), Lillestrøm has changed their head coach (thank God for that one), my son has had his first birthday (I can scarcely believe it myself) and I'm approaching my 29th birthday and not feeling good about it at all.
Anyhow, I'll try to be more around from now on. Promise.

