<$BlogRSDUrl$>

torsdag, oktober 06, 2005

Yes, I know

Unbeknowst be it to me whether there actually are anyone out there still following my blog, but in case there are, I once again offer my apologies for being such a boring old sod. With a hectic life elsewhere, I haven't had the time or effort to write anything here, old promises of the opposite notwithstanding. I'm sorry.

I'll try to better myself --- but knowing myself, that's probably just another empty promise. Anyhow, a very brief update on what has happened over the last half a year:

*First of all, of course, my friend in London whom I mentioned in relation to the bombings is all right. In fact, he was in Ireland at the time (and still is). I'm going to London next weekend myself and am looking forward to it, big-time.
*The left won the elections in Norway and will probably form a new coalition government with the Green party. That makes me happy. Bloody happy.
*Lillestrøm, my football team, are in the cup final for the first time since 1992 with the chance to actually win a trophy. We've won sweet f.a. since 1989 --- I'm so excited I can barely stand thinking about it. The final is on November 6th.
*Vredens Druer, the football team I play for (Norwegian division 8) finished the season in 5th place. Not a bad outcome. We won five out of 12 matches this season and finished the season by beating the league winners. I played 11 games, scored no goals and picked up six bookings over the course of the season.
*My beautiful son Aksel has started kindergarden, started to walk and even talk a little, and is turning into a happy, creative little boy. He's growing so fast my wife has started nagging me to have another child. I keep telling her "later". Sooner or later though, you know...

Keep half an eye on this site and I'll do my best. If not, see you over on the forums over at Democratic Underground, ok? Cheers :)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?