tirsdag, november 29, 2005
Yes indeed, it's the annual (possibly) picture bonanza!
Ah. Christmas is coming round, of course, and with it, the inevitable start of a new year. I'll be 30 years old in 2006, a thought I both detest and have resigned myself to.
Anyhow, as my anniversal year stands at the door, I thought it might be interesting, for myself at least, to somehow sum up the importants of my life at this stage. Enjoy.
My nineteen months old son Aksel, the light of my existence. Picture taken today, he's at home and not in kindergarten with the 'flu.
Another picture of Aksel. Clever lad that he is he has taken a liking for walking about in my hat with the Lillestrøm logo on it.
My beautiful and obiquitously patient wife, Rachel. It takes patience to be married to an airhead such as myself. 6th December will be our fourth anniversary together.
Ah. Christmas is coming round, of course, and with it, the inevitable start of a new year. I'll be 30 years old in 2006, a thought I both detest and have resigned myself to.
Anyhow, as my anniversal year stands at the door, I thought it might be interesting, for myself at least, to somehow sum up the importants of my life at this stage. Enjoy.
My nineteen months old son Aksel, the light of my existence. Picture taken today, he's at home and not in kindergarten with the 'flu.
Another picture of Aksel. Clever lad that he is he has taken a liking for walking about in my hat with the Lillestrøm logo on it.
My beautiful and obiquitously patient wife, Rachel. It takes patience to be married to an airhead such as myself. 6th December will be our fourth anniversary together.
